- What did the man have?
- The man have got a bird.
- Did the wife take care of a bird?
- No, the wife didn’t take care of a bird.
- Where did the man go and why?
- The man went to the shop to buy bread, salt and butter.
- What did he put on?
- The man put the warm trousers, boots, sweater, overcoat and warm cup.
- Was the bird hungry and thirsty, when the man was away?
- Yes, the man was away.
- Where was the bird?
- The bird was at home.
- What did the bird give a man?
- The bird was give a man basket.
- What did the wife do?
- The wife was threw it out of the window.
- Can you describe /նկարագրել/ the wife?
- The wife is a very evil.
My summer holidays
In summer I will play with my friends and cousins. I like play very much.
I will go to Sevan lake, and I will go to my grannies home. I will eat ice-cream and sweets. But I will read the books and do homework also. I will go to the forest and travel.